General terms of the site torch.ro use
The owner of the www.torch.ro domain, as well as of the content posted at this address is the Institute of Virology “Ştefan S. Nicolau“, located in Mihai Bravu Street, No 285, sect. 3, postal Code 030304, Bucharest, Romania, with fiscal code 4221209 and contact coordinates: Telephone/Fax + 40 (021) 324.25.90, e-mail address: email@example.com.
It is prohibited to copy and/or use any elements or parts of the content displayed on this site, all rights belonging to the Institute of Virology “Ştefan S. Nicolau” (© 2017-2018).
Persons accessing the pages of the above mentioned site have the quality and are designated as follows by the words “user” or “visitor”. Cannot have user/visitor quality than the person with full exercise capacity. If you are under 18 years of age, we invite you to leave this Web page at once.
The purpose of the www.torch.ro site/platform is multiple, respectively, are tracked:
- Informing the general public (of visitors) about the most common congenital infections that cause fetal and neonatal mortality or contribute to the morbidities of the child (infectious TORCH diseases). For more information on the acronym TORCH, we invite you to visit this section;
- Assisting pregnant women and future fathers, for the purpose of explaining torch analyses, information on locations where they can be made and the prices related to torch analyses, as well as the making available of a tool called “Interpretation of analysis results for cytomegalovirus virus identification (CMV)”. The CMV interpreter does not require and therefore the site does not collect information that could lead to the identification of the person using this instrument;
- Interpreting the results of analyses and advising pregnant women by specialists, or in connection with the possibility of accessing specialized medical services;
- Providing a platform/knowledge base to support interested professionals (gynecologists, neonatologists/pediatricians) in diagnosing and treating congenital conditions referred to in point 1;
- To conduct a potential research approach. In this respect, through the torch.ro website it is possible to perform multicenter studies on the estimation of the infections TORCH consequences. In such a study, through the site it is possible to collect information and data (personal, including medical information classified as “sensitive” data), which will be processed only with the consent of the subjects and in accordance with the requirements of European Regulation No 2016/679 on the protection of personal data. The steps in this respect will be made only in the event of the start of such studies. Until the present is not the case for such actions.
The information and medical documents presented within the site represent the exclusive contribution of the UMF – Carol Davila team, except the cases specified in the Contributions document, available in the torch.ro website. On the other hand, the idea, the conception, the design, the special programming code and the implementation of the torch.ro website, are exclusive contributions from the team of Virology Institute “Ştefan S. Nicolau”. The composition of the two working teams is given in the Contributions document.
The www.torch.ro website offers the option of setting up individual user accounts (by assigning a user-name and using a password). In this respect, the establishment of an account confers on the rightholder the rights and additional opportunities of exploitation of the site. The benefits and duties of account holders can be studied in this document.
For the purpose of registering an account, users of the site are requested some data (such as a valid email address), some of which may be personal, as it may lead to the identity of the person (e.g., if the address loaded e-mail user contains its name and surname). In all cases, these data are stored under maximum safety conditions, and personal data may be corrected and even deleted from our database at the request of the holders of this right.
By continuing to visit the pages of this site, users confirm that they have understood and assume the risks arising from any possible infestation of the operating system of their device with ad-word files, trojans, any other viruses Information, etc.
Accessing the pages of this site does not involve the owner’s responsibility for the computer safety of users ‘ devices.
To signal any anomalies in connection with the operation/accessing of the pages of this site, users are asked to send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.